1. What is Craftsmen Training Scheme?
The vocational training system under the Ministry of Labour & Employment (MOLE) is one of the most comprehensive systems. Under this system one of the Important scheme is CTS Which provides structured Institutional Training.
2. What are the trades available in this Institute?
I. Information technology (IT) 1year10th Pass
II. Desk Top Publishing Operator (DTPO) 1year 10th Pass
III. Instrument Mechanic (IM) 2year 10th Pass
IV. Electronic Mechanic (EM) 2year 10th pass
V. Cutting & sewing (CS) 1yearm 10th Pass
VI. Fashion Technology (FT)1year 10th Pass
3. What are the basic educational qualifications to apply?
8th pass 10th pass & 12th pass
4. What is the upper age limit for admission?
Lower age limit above 14 No Upper age limit for women.
5. When the admission starts for new students?
1st week of August every year
6. What is the cost of application?
Rs.50 only (Rupees fifty only)
7. Is it sold or against Demand Draft or money order?
Only by Cash and Money order
8. To whom I should send my application?
To the Principal of the Govt. ITI in which you have get training
9. How the seats are allotted in each trade?
With Mark Basis & Communal Reservation
10. Is there any spot admission done for ?
If there is any vacant araise after the regular admission, Spot admission may be done.