(Engineering / Two Years / NSQF Level 5)
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in day to day functioning.
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
Professional Skills Attained by the trainee through practical training related to following equipments and instruments at the ITI:-
• Digital and Industrial electronics projects
• Passive and Active components
• A/C through RLC components Magnetism cell and batteries
• Cell phone Servicing
• UPS and System Servicing
• Solar System
• LED TV Servicing
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
• Plan and execution of soldering & de-soldering of various electrical components like Switches, capacitors, resistances, Transformers in PCB for electronic circuits.
• Testing various electronic components using proper measuring instruments and compares the data using standard parameters.
• Assembling simple electronic power supply circuit and testing its function.
• Installation, configuring and connecting with internet in computer system.
• Simulation and analysing the analog and digital circuits using Electronic simulator software.
• Assembling discrete components and ICs packs with due care and following safety norms using proper tools and setups.
• Construction and testing different circuits using IC 741 operational amplifiers & IC 555 linear integrated circuits and execute the results.
• Measurement of various parameters by DSO and execute the results and compare with standards.
• Rework of PCB after identifying defects from SMD soldering and de-soldering.
• Assembling and testing commercial AM/FM receivers and evaluation of their performance.
• Testing, servicing and troubleshooting of various components of different domestic/ industrial programmable systems.
• Installation of solar panels, inverters and testing and evaluation of their efficiency.
• Dismantling, identification of various parts and interfaces of a cell phone to a PC along with troubleshooting techniques.
• Identification and operation of various controls, troubleshooting and replacement modules of the LCD/LED TV & its remote control unit.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Basic Electronic Tools DSO, CRO, Signal Generator Linear IC Tester, Digital IC Tester