MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE
Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning.
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• Measuring tools and fitting operations,
• Testing and repair of electrical and electronic components
• Dismantle and assemble of engine components
• Testing of engine performance and braking and other systems.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
Our Trainees have been trained to perform the following activities:-
• To check & perform measuring & marking by using various measuring & Marking Tools.
• Plan & Perform basic fastening & fitting operation by using correct hand tools, Machine tools & Equipments.
• Trace and Test all Electrical & Electronic components & circuits and assemble circuit to ensure functionality of system. Charge and test batteries used in vehicle.
• Join components by using Arc & gas welding
• Check & Interpret vehicle specification data and VI. Select & operate various service station equipments.
• Dismantle & assemble of engine from vehicle (LMV/HMV)along with other accessories
• Overhaul engine and check functionality.
• Trace, Test & Repair Cooling and Lubrication system of engine.
• Trace & Test intake and exhaust system of engine.
• Service fuel system and check proper functionality
• Test engine performance and set idling speed
• Monitor emission of vehicle and execute different operation to obtain optimum pollution as per emission norms.
• Carryout overhauling of Alternator and Starter Motor.
• Diagnose & rectify the defects in LMV/HMV to ensure functionality of vehicle.
• Plan & perform maintenance, diagnosis and servicing of transmission system.
• Plan & perform maintenance, diagnosis and servicing of vehicle control system
• Troubleshoot vehicle engine components and ascertain repair.
• Plan & service electronic control system and check functionality.
• Diagnose & rectify the defects in vehicle to ensure functionality of vehicle.
• Carryout overhauling of charging system
• Carryout overhauling of starting system
• Troubleshoot electrical components of vehicle and ascertain repair.
• Overhaul, service and testing vehicle air conditioning system its parts and check functionality
• Drive vehicle following Traffic Regulations and maintenance of good road conduct.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Automobile engines, Air compressors, Battery charger, Different systems of automobile (Like Electrical, clutch assembly, gear box, fuel injection, Wheel alignment etc…)