Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• Marking techniques, hack sawing, chiselling, filing, taping and grinding.
• Basic measurement and handling of tools
• Surface finishing operations
• Metal cutting techniques
• Different fastening techniques
• Accuracy and tolerance
• Dismantling, assembling and repair of different mechanical components
• Basic of pneumatics and hydraulics
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
Our trainees have been trained to perform the following activities:-
• Basic fitting operations – marking, hack sawing, chiselling, filing, taping and grinding.
• Manufacturing of simple sheet metal items
• Riveting joints
• Arc welding observing standard procedure
• Cut and join metal components by arc or oxy acetylene welding
• Using measuring instruments like vernier, screw gauge and micrometer
• Making different fittings like sliding, angular, step, T and square fits (tolerence±0.04)
• Produce different components using lathe machine
• Plan and performing of simple repairs in different machines – drill, power saw and bench grinder machines.
• Making components of different mating surfaces using scrapping, lapping, horning and different fastening methods using dower pins, screws, bolt, keys and cottars.
• Applying range of skills in joining pipes – assemble valves and fittings, leakage repair, cutting, threading, flanging and bending.
• Identify, dismantle, repair and assemble of different damaged mechanical, power transmission, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
• Plan and erect simple machines and check machine tool accuracy.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Drilling machine, lathe, vernier calliper, micrometer, power saw, air/oil compressor, welding equipment.