Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• A range of cognitive and practical skills about basic cutting tools, measuring tools, fit and tolerance.
• Jig & Fixture.
• Drilling, cutter sink, counter bore, Tapping and reaming.
• Turning plain, step, tapper, knurling and thread cutting.
• Slotting curves, sprockets, D.E spanners, spline internal and external.
• Milling slot concave, convex, indexing, faces and gears.
• Grinding – surface, cylindrical, tool and cutter grinding.
• CNC programming and operations.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
• Trained to plan and organize the work – basic fitting, hack sawing, chiselling, filing, drilling, tapping, grinding etc., to the accuracy ± 0.25 mm.
• Can produce components by different operation, check accuracy using appropriate measuring instruments.
Operation – drilling, reaming, tapping, dieing
Measuring – vernier, screw gauge, micrometer.
• Has been trained to use the 3 jaw and 4 jaw checks in lathes to plain facing, drilling, boring, grooving, step, knurling, parting, chamfering, reaming using tools like v-tool, side cutting tool, parting, and thread cutting LH & RH.
• Had good practical knowledge in slotting – concave, convex, surface keyways, sprocket internal and external.
• Trained to perform milling operations like plain, face, angular, form gang spraddle milling.
• Can do grinding tasks like surface, internal, cylindrical forms of grinding.
• Can work according to different machine parameters like feed, speed and depth of cut.
• Posses knowledge work with different components namely rack, spur gear, external spline, steel rule, clutch, helical gear.
• Has good working knowledge on different electrical equipments – multimeter, transformers, relays, solenoids, motor and generator, sensors – proximity and ultrasonic.
• Capable of using CNC Turning centre – set the job and tool, produce components as per drawing by preparing required programming.
• Able to use CNC machining centre to set the tool and job and can produce components as per drawing by preparing part programming.
• Trainees have been taught to plan and repair and overhauling of different machines periodically.
• Trained to set different machining parameters and cutters to produce components by milling operation and indexing.
Components – end mill cutter, bevel gear, cam worm and worm wheel.
• Plan and organize assigned work.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Basic Electronic Tools DSO, CRO, Signal Generator Linear IC Tester, Digital IC Tester.