TOOL AND DIE MAKER
Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning.
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• All types of fitting and assembly work
• All types of bench vice work ( like filing, tapping, checking, dieing, hacking, snapping)
• All types of hand tool handling. In cooret work ( hacksaw frames, file, chisel, hammer reaming spanners)
• All types of instrument handling and measuring ( vernier calliper, micrometer, vernier height gauge, bevel protector)
• All types of sheet metal die manufacturing and service ( blanking die, piercing die, compound die, bending die etc.,)
• All types of lathe machine, surface grinding, shaping and drilling machines.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
• Can do all types of fitting and assembly work and bench vice works.
• Have been thoroughly trained to read and understand all types of engineering drawings
• Trained to do all types of bench vice works.
• Can perform all machine operations with lathe, milling, surface grinding, grinding, drilling and shaping machines
• Have been trained to make spare parts of machine and press tools which are used in manufacturing of machineries.
• Can manufacture dies used in sheet metal works like blank die, piercing die, service die, compound die and bending die.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Lathe, milling, surface grinding, grinding, drilling and shaping machines