Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal growth.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• Handling the various measuring instruments.
• Different types of turning operations.
• Basics of Welding and fitting.
• Basics of grinding operations and drilling operations.
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
• Trainees can Produce components as per given drawing. Also measure dimensions as per engineering drawings.
• Can make a process plan to produce components by performing special operations on lathe.
• Trained to set the different machining parameters as per requirement.
• Able demonstrate good skill in the use of hand tools, machine tools and workshop equipments.
• Are able to Perform basic fitting operations i.e., hack sawing, filing, drilling, tapping and grinding.
• Good in preparing different cutting tools to produce jobs to appropriate accuracy on performing different turning operations.
• Have got trained to set parameters and produce taper / angular components.
• Can set parameters and perform other lathe operations such as drilling, boring, trepanning, countersinking operations on jobs.
• Can do reaming, eccentric operations, thread cutting, etc.
• Trained to set & Produce irregular components using different lathe accessories.
• Knows to evaluate machine settings to produce different complex threaded components and check for functionality.
• Have been trained to give a satisfactory level of neatness and consistency in job finishing.
• Able to perform basic maintenance of lathe machines.
• Will comply with safety rules when performing the above operations.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Central lathe, Tool and cutter grinder, table drilling machine, hydraulic hack saw machine, hand drilling, CNC turning machine and surface grinding machine.