Our trainees have good Knowledge about facts, principles, processes and general concepts, in the field of work or study.
They have acquired a range of cognitive and practical skills required to accomplish tasks and solve problem by selecting and applying basic methods, tools, materials and information.
Trainees have desired mathematical skills, understanding of social, political and skill of collecting and organizing information and communication.
Our trainees show great Responsibility in works entrusted to them and in new Learning. They are very co-operative in team work environments.
LEARNING OUTCOME WITH ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
• Our trainees are good in applying safe working practices.
• They know to comply with environment regulations and Housekeeping.
• Can interpret & use company and technical communication.
• They are capable to demonstrate basic mathematical concepts and principles to perform practical operations.
• They have good understanding and can explain basic science in the field of study including simple machine.
• They can read and apply engineering drawing measurements for different industrial applications.
• Our trainees can understand and apply the concepts on productivity, quality tools, and labour welfare. This will improve the productivity and quality output.
• They know to explain and practice energy conservation, global warming and pollution in cont day to day functioning.
• Possess good knowledge about personnel finance, entrepreneurship and to manage/organize related task in day to day industrial activities for personal & societal growth.
• Can utilize basic computer applications and use internet to make use of IT developments to industry.
Professional Skill Attained by the trainee through practical training at ITI :-
• Wire Joints and cable Joints.
• Soldering and de-soldering on various electronic components.
• Identification of hand tools.
• Lighting Installation and repairing
• Installation servicing battery
• Maintenance AC/DC Motors trouble shooting. Identification of fault in all types of AC, DC motors.
• Installation of wiring. Identify the fault in wiring connection
• Maintenance of control panel
SPECIFIC OUTCOME OF THE TRAINEES:
Our trainees have been to perform following activates:
• Plan and execution of soldering & de-soldering of various electrical components like Switches, capacitors, resistances, Transformers in PCB for electronic circuits.
• Testing various electronic components using proper measuring instruments and compares the data using standard parameters.
• Identifying various parts of AC & DC Motors and trouble shooting.
• Assembling simple electronic power supply circuit and testing its function.
• Assembling and maintenance of electrical machines and control panels.
MACHINERIES AND EQUIPMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY THE TRAINEE:
Transformers, AC Motors, DC Motors, Generators, Hnad tools, Measuring Instruments, Basic electronic tools, wiring accessories.